– Diverse, Delicious, and Economical –
Our tea is exceptional. We sell traditionally-made teas that are crafted by experienced tea artisans. Not ‘commodity’ tea.Learn More
A range of styles from Raku to Kiyomizu.
Our collection features both new and vintage tea bowls.Buy Now
Some of our favorite black teas.
Shop our selection of teacups from Japan.Buy Now
– The new-harvest, 2020 green, black, oolong and white teas are now being picked –
– Their arrival to us will be delayed this year due to transportation difficulties due to the coronavirus pandemic –
– We have fresh, 2020 new harvest tea from East and South Asia both arriving and in transit to us –
– Please be patient and check this link for current and future arrivals:
– The 2020 oolong, green, black, and white teas are being picked and manufactured now –
– Their arrival to us will likely be delayed this year due to transportation difficulties –
– We have fresh, 2020 tea from East & South Asia both arriving and in transit to us –
– Please be patient and check here regularly for current and future updates-
The Professors of Tea’
(New York Times)
Pure, origin-specific, seasonal leaf teas from China, Japan, India, Nepal, and Taiwan. Sourced by us from tea farms and tea factories that we have visited and air-shipped to us at the time of harvest / manufacture for utmost freshness.
Individuality, seasonality, regionality and freshness = one great cup of tea!
- The Professors of Tea (The New York Times)
Thank you Tea Trekker for all that you do! You guys will always be my #1 choice as specialty tea vendors, and buying from y’all the past few years feels to me like I am supporting family. You don’t just supply tea, you supply peace of mind!